1. Killed any sense of grammar I previously had
2. Sent my spelling to the dogs
3. Messed up my intonation in English
4. Made my head hurt. So much new information in such a short amount of time.
5. Helps you develop a taste for lambrusco rosado and vino blanco.
6. Makes you reconsider the taste of olives. Perhaps they're aren't so bad, but only in olive oil.
7. Makes you believe the saying that Spaniards work to live while Americans live to work. How many days have we had off of school for fiestas?
8. Nothing for my abhorrence of running.
9. Made me realize that I didn't know as much about the American school system as I should.
How to Pick the Best Camera for Travel
4 days ago